- Management / leveraged buyouts
Characteristics of Investment Candidates
- Proven management teams with properly aligned incentives
- Stable operating history with cash flow in excess of $2 million
- Strong and defensible position in a defined market or niche
- Compelling industry fundamentals
Stonehenge invests in manufacturing, distribution and business services companies. Stonehenge tends to avoid investments in real estate, oil and gas, high technology and industries that are susceptible to a high degree of cyclicality.
Stonehenge investments range from $5 million to $35 million.
- Flexibility to invest mezzanine and/or equity
- Control or minority ownership equity investments
- Sole institutional capital provider or co-investment partner
Stonehenge invests in companies throughout the United States.